• Uncategorized

    A Rough Couple Weeks

    With getting my wisdom teeth out at the end of November, singing with proper technique became a bit difficult, as the movement in my jaw became limited. Up until a few days ago, I have regained almost full range of motion in my jaw without much pain and can now proceed with my normal singing routine.  I will admit, I did not do much rehearsing last week other than what we worked on in our lesson, but now that I am feeling much better I am up for any challenge. This week, we changed the key of “If I Were…

  • Uncategorized

    A Myriad of Updates

    For the past two weeks, I have been rehearsing If I Were A Bell while implementing the techniques we have been working on during lessons.  I have focused on primarily the A and E vowels throughout the piece as well…

  • <